- Treat your fellow youth, volunteers, and staff with respect.
- Challenge yourself to learn/try new things and advocate for your needs.
- Practice good manners and use appropriate language.
- Be an active bystander – do what you can to help others or find help when needed.
- The only physical contact allowed is hand holding.
- Use Center equipment, property, and furniture for its intended use only.
- Must be enrolled in school and be in grades 7-12 to attend open hours.
- Keep food & beverages in the designated food areas.
- Only tennis shoes and/or socks allowed on gym floor.
- Follow the posted rules for computer use.
- Clean up after yourself & help clean up The Center at closing time.
- Skateboards can be checked in w/staff to secure if needed.
- No alcohol, drugs, tobacco or weapons allowed.
- Zero Tolerance for harmful behavior -Ex: horseplay, wrestling, hitting, shoving, punching, kicking, pulling hair, scratching, fighting, bullying or harassment.
Adults volunteer their time for your safety.
They reserve the right to:
Refuse to let anyone in.
Ask anyone to leave the center.
Thank you for helping keep The Youth Center clean, friendly and respectful at all times.