There are many ways to help support your community youth center.
- Become a Volunteer at the Youth Center
- The Youth Center is dependent on a strong spirit of volunteerism within the community. We are always seeking positive role models for our youth during our open hours. If you are interested in learning more contact Chris Swanson at email@example.com or at 218-545-6575
- Become a Youth Mentor
- We are currently creating a Mentor Program for our youth. Youth will be matched with one mentor they will meet with twice a month for various activities. Check back in the Spring of 2020 for more information.
- Join the Board of Directors
- The Board is always looking for new talent to join. The Board meets once a month. If you are interested in learning more contact the President Mark Bjornstad at Bjornstadmark@yahoo.com.
- Become a Volunteer for Events and Fundraisers
- Throughout the year the Youth Center is always looking for help with events and fundraisers. Keep an eye on our Facebook page, calendar, and CI Courier for upcoming events. Contact Chris Swanson if you are interested in helping out at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 218-545-6575